Would you like to restore your smile? Dental implants can help you restore your smile to its natural state. Missing teeth often make patients feel self-conscious when they are eating, smiling, and talking. Missing teeth can lead to a number of other oral health concerns and even cosmetic problems. Dream Dental in Salt Lake City, Utah, is here to restore your smile to its natural state with the use of dental implants. Dental implants provide you with a tooth that feels, looks, and functions just like a regular tooth. Here are some things you need to know about dental implants.
How a Dental Implant Works
A dental implant uses a titanium screw surgically implanted into the jawbone where it fuses with the bone and becomes a “root” for a new tooth. Once the area has healed properly, a dental crown will be attached to the titanium screw, thereby becoming a new tooth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants have a 95 percent success rate and over 5.5 million dental implants are fulfilled annually by dentists in the United States. Dental implants are one of the most successful procedures and we continue to find they are one of the best procedures for patients with missing teeth. Here are some of the top reasons why we prefer dental implants:
- Implants will not slip, shift, or fall out. They offer the security and stability of a natural tooth.
- Implants function as a regular tooth and need daily brushing and flossing to remain healthy.
- Dental implants do not require anchor teeth to support them like dental bridges do.
- Implants help to prevent shifting of your other teeth.
- Implants will prevent bone loss, which reduces concerns with your face sinking in as it’s missing teeth.
- Implants allow you to chew and speak with ease.
Dental implants are one of the most successful procedures, and we find they are the best ways to restore your smile to its natural state.
Any questions can be commented below or emailed to [email protected] To schedule a free consultation for dental implants in Salt Lake City, Utah, call Dream Dental Implant Center today! (801) 980-6584