The teeth in our mouth are prone to decay over the years. Many of our patients are facing tough decisions related to oral health as several teeth can become decayed to the point where they need to be extracted. We know it can be frustrating to continue to invest into your mouth with no promise of it being lasting solution. When multiple teeth are extracted, it often leaves individuals in a position where they need to invest in dentures or consider all-on-4 dental implants. At Dream Dental Implant Center, we work hard to educate our patients with the best information on their oral health options. We have exclusive treatment options designed to improve their oral health with the best products and services available. Our goal is to give you a permanent solution that is functional, permanent and looks beautiful. If you are looking for affordable senior dental implants, here is some information about all-on-4 dental implants.
Permanent Implant Dentures!
CALL US NOW
To book your free consultation
Or fill out this form and we’ll contact you directly
Why Choose All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Dental Implants provide the most secure anchor for dental restoration. If you are seeking a permanent solution to missing teeth, dental implants will provide the most natural look and feel. It will give you a functional smile that will allow you to eat corn on the cob and steak. Implant supported devices also known as All-On-4 dental implants are a popular choice because they are a fixed implant, meaning you cannot remove them. Dental implants use high-end porcelain, making them look like your natural teeth. Porcelain is also resilient and can withstand regular eating and brushing habits. Dental implant teeth are appealing and do not retain odors the way dentures can. As each patient’s bone structure is different, we work with patients to ensure they have the best fit possible. We will assess your mouth structure prior to starting the implant process and determine the best implant option.
We highly recommend All-on-4 dentures as it is a permanent solution, and it allows you to retain your smile. All-On-4 also allows patients to enjoy their favorite foods, and these foods will taste normal since you do not have the denture glue taste added to each meal!
At Dream Dental, we recognize the importance of having a fully-functional mouth. We want to ensure our patients are given the best treatment methods for their oral health needs. We recommend scheduling an appointment with our Salt Lake dental implant office to discuss affordable senior dental implants.
Implant supported dentures are a great option for patients seeking permanent solutions, and want to avoid the disadvantages of dentures that need to be resized and adjusted frequently. Dentures can often lead to problems for patients as they can cause sores on the gums. Implant retained dentures can improve your quality of life as you can eat and talk without the fear of your dentures moving or falling out. Dental implants allow you to eat a greater range of foods, unlike dentures. Here is a comparison:
- Dentures fall out.
- They are big and bulky.
- Adjustment needs, sending a patient back to the dental office several times.
- Dentures are extremely fragile and could bend while brushing them, or worse, crack!
- Dentures can pull out of the mouth easily if you are eating sticky foods. Even certain foods like lettuce can be tricky to eat with dentures.
- Dentures will not preserve your jawbone, which means your face can start to shrink and will alter your appearance.
All On 4 Dental Implants
- Dental implants are permanent. You won't have to remove them at night, or worry about them falling out in public.
- They are about 30% less material and are the most natural feeling option available.
- The materials available for the all on 4 prosthetic are extremely strong. If maintained, implants will last you the rest of your life.
- All on 4 gives you function back to eat the foods you love. This will include steak, corn on the cob, apples, and more!
- Cosmetically this will make you look like yourself again. It will boost your confidence to pursue your dream. People will notice that there is something different about you. It will look natural, feel natural and function like real teeth.
- Dental implants will preserve bone.
- The procedure is done in one day. You will leave the office with a beautiful smile.
Preserving the jawbone is a major reason why we recommend using dental implants. Dentures can be uncomfortable to wear after several years, and we often see patients that wish they would’ve started with dental implants when they had their teeth extracted. As the jawbone moves and starts to shrink over the years, dentures will not fit the same. Dentures that initially felt comfortable are now causing pain and sores on the gums. Dental implants on the other hand will continue to stimulate the jawbone, allowing it to remain healthy and continue to keep your appearance looking the same over the years. Dental Implants is like building a house on a new strong foundation designed to last.
Am I A Candidate For Dental Implants?
Are there age restrictions on dental implants? No! Thankfully dental implants are one of the most successful oral health procedures. Dental implants are successful for many of our patients in their 80s and even 90s. We work with many seniors in creating a new smile through our affordable senior dental implants. We will discuss your health when evaluating the outcome of your dental implant procedure. Many of our patients are over the age of 55, and we have been able to perform successful dental implants.
Affordable Senior Dental Implants
If you have missing teeth and are considering dental implants, we encourage you to visit our Salt Lake dental office. To find if this is the best option for you we invite you to visit our office for a free consultation. Dream Dental Implant Center is the most experienced office in Utah. Our office is strictly focused in only dental implant procedures. We work with patients of all ages and are committed to provide you with the best dental implants in Utah!